This program is designed to focus on both stability and strength. Perform the exercises list below 3 times per week. For example: Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Perform Cardio activity for 20-30 minutes 3 times per week. The cardio activity can be performed on separate days or following the workout.
Beginners: 1 set 15-20 reps
Intermediate: 2-3 sets 12-15 reps
Advanced: 3 sets 12 reps
Warm Up (use a dynamic warm up)
- Medicine Ball standing twist 10 p/s
- Medicine Ball wood chops 10 p/s
- Medicine Ball extensions 10
- Repeat the warm up for 3 sets. Progressively get faster on each set.
- Back Extension paired with SB Hamstring Curls
- Standing Chest Press paired with Push Ups
- Pull Ups or Lat Pulldowns paired with Reverse Flies
- Shoulder Press paired with Scaption
- Stability Squats paired with Jump Squats
- Light stretching as needed